Help get our robots moving in the right direction!
UnmannedPower has been retained to identify a mission planning software team lead with a passion for ensuring autonomous systems are all talking and working together to complete every mission, every time.
- Hands on autonomous mission planning software experience- ideally for unpredictable terrains and missions
- Happy in the lab, the field, and the boardroom
- MS in related technical engineering field
- Roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty kind of software developer
- Small company with solid growth and stability
- Opportunity to shape the team and the strategic direction
- AMAZING benefit package
- Crazy talented engineers who enjoy their work and their teammates
- Leading the way in the development, testing, and fielding of autonomous vehicle technology
- I don’t need a resume. Just email me at email@example.com and tell me why we should talk!
When do I start?
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be fully authorized to work in the United States