Help Us Keep Drones in the Air!
UnmannedPower has been retained to identify an avionics repair account manager with a passion for UAS and a penchant for avionics repair to help define turnkey UAS maintenance and repair solutions.
- Hands-on avionics repair experience -ideally UAS
- Part 107 Remote Pilot Certification
- Problem solver – work without a checklist
- Committed to getting the job done right
- Front row seat to the growing UAS industry
- Get in on the ground floor as part of the core team
- Virtual work set-up
- Autonomy (pun intended!) to solve problems
- Smart. Dedicated. Passionate.
- Creating an unparalleled solution to maintainingUAVs
- Sound like your dream job? Email me at email@example.com and tell me why we should talk!
When do I start?
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be fully authorized to work in the United States