Help Us Make History!
UnmannedPower has been engaged to identify a UAS engineer who can help make history developing and scaling a first-of-its-kind, ground breaking technology for use in military and commercial applications. (We don’t use the word “ground breaking” lightly!)
- Direct drone experience -designing, programming, and testing
- BS in engineering or related technical field
- Working knowledge of Pixhawk, Raspberry Pi and embedded systems integration
- Part 107 Cert a bonus
- Get paid to do what you love! Design, build, fly, and create unmanned solutions
- Never got bored; hands on experience
- Not a starving start-up
- Talented drone engineers who enjoy their work and their teammates
- Have been caught racing their drones after hours
- Locations in New Jersey and Virginia
- I don’t need a resume. Just email me at email@example.com and tell me why we should talk!
When do I start?
Equal Opportunity Employer. Must be fully authorized to work in the United States